Monday, July 23, 2012

Preparation

I'm going on a long vacation to my homeland on Thursday, and I won't be able to blog for a whole week. Please make sure you know that I'm not neglecting you. I simply have things to do, and I intend to start blogging as soon as I can.

In the meantime, I have to make some preparations for my trip. It is a two day, fifteen hour drive, so I'm sure I will be in complete and utter agony (like I was before).

Please pray that I will be at my best health during this trip, and that I can enjoy the journey for what it is. My family and I plan on doing some fun activities, and I would hate to be sidelined with this illness.

 I plan on returning home on August 2nd, so I will probably post my traumatic story on the third. In the meantime, I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.

I will see you shortly.



No comments:

Post a Comment